Luis Foà Torres
Our team follows is focused on Topological Quantum Matter including on driven systems, two-dimensional materials and topological insulators. Following my appointment at the University of Chile in 2016, the present team is a continuation of Nanocarbon@FaMAF, our earlier work group at the University of Córdoba (Argentina), which was active between 2009 and 2015.
- Luis E. F. Foa Torres.
- José Eduardo Barrios Vargas (Postdoctoral Fellow FondeCyT)
- Matías Berdakin (Postdoctoral Fellow FondeCyT)
- Virginia Dal Lago (Doctoral Fellow CONICET, Argentina @ Universidad Nacional de Córdoba)
- Esteban Rodríguez Mena (Doctoral Fellow CONICyT)
- José Chesta López (Magister student)
- Leonardo Leiva R. (undergraduate student)
- Pablo M. Pérez Piskunow (PhD student, thesis defended December 2015).
- Lucas H. Ingaramo (PhD student, thesis defended September 2016).
- Hernán Calvo (now permanent researcher at CONICET, Argentina).
- Victoria Bracamonte (now permanent researcher at CONICET, Argentina).